Quote Of The Week

"Having your quarterback call the protection makes no sense. You've got this room full of linemen who should know better. To me it's like saying, 'Because I live next to a doctor, I can do surgery.'" ~Mike Leach

Who's Your Heisman Winner?

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Diving Deep

Well, that's it. The regular season is over, and the only games left are conference championships. That means, the BCS rankings are near final, we can almost predict the final rankings after championship weekend. So, with a little help from my friend Bevo, here are the final top 10: 1 Florida, 2 Texas, 3 Oklahoma, 4 Alabama, 5 USC, 6 Utah, 7 Penn State, 8 Boise State, 9 Texas Tech, 10 Ohio State.
Now, the reason why I keep Texas in front is because I think winning by 40 (49-9) and allowing less than ten points to an unranked opponent is more convincing than winning by 20 (61-41) and allowing 40 against a lesser ranked opponent. Let me know what you think.

Be on the lookout next week, cause I'm going to post my personal picks, along with my formula picks with an entirely fake and made up formula that I'm going to make work.

No comments: