Quote Of The Week

"Having your quarterback call the protection makes no sense. You've got this room full of linemen who should know better. To me it's like saying, 'Because I live next to a doctor, I can do surgery.'" ~Mike Leach

Who's Your Heisman Winner?

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sean Avery Steps Into A Pile of Slop, and Irish Eyes Are...

Frowning. I mean, seriously. Charlie Weis is getting a contract extension despite FAILING. He did well in his first two years with Ty Willingham's recruits, and then as soon as Jimmy Clausen and the rest of Charlie's recruits came in, he went 3-9 including Notre Dame's first loss to the Naval Academy in 42 years. Now, I mad with Weis because he got a contract extension in his first year with a 5-2 record, and the university denied Ty a contract extension in his first year with an 8-0 record. Ultimately, Ty got screwed out of his job. He was only at Notre Dame for three years, then went to Washington to a team that was already bad, and he barely got a chance before getting fired. I hope you continue to fail Charlie Weis. Your failure makes me happy.

-Sloppy Words
Sean Avery, you just got put on the list. I don't care if the woman is your ex or not, you will never refer to a woman as your, "sloppy seconds". Think before you open your mouth, and if it's intelligent, speak. If not, SHUT UP.

No comments: